OrbitKit makes it easy to sell multiple different products in a single listing. For example, you could sell a t-shirt, hoodie, and tank top in the same listing.
Here's what it looks like at Shopify:
Here's what it looks like at Etsy:
After you have created a blueprint for Shopify or Etsy, you can add additional products:
Price, print side, and color assortment is specific to each product.
Things You Should Know
Multiple-product listings behave slightly differently from single-product listings:
- The default behavior of adding the product name to the end of the listing title is disabled. You can still create custom title patterns with blueprint text templates.
- Similarly, a product description is not appended to the listing description. You can customize this with text templates.
- You can control the order of products in the listing using the arrow buttons.
- Just as with colors, you can change your blueprints to add/remove products and re-synchronize your listings.
Things You Should Know - Shopify
- Shopify lets you have a maximum of 100 variants in a single listing. With variations of product, color, and size, this adds up fast. If you want more products, offer fewer colors. OrbitKit won't let you add more than 100 variants.
- Shopify shows the customer a combined list of colors. Customers will have an easier time navigating their purchase if every product has the same available colors.
- OrbitKit will include a size chart for every product you include.
Things You Should Know - Etsy
- Etsy allows a maximum of 10 images in a listing, one of which must be a size chart. If you have too many products and/or colors, some will not have mockup images.
- Etsy does not allow HTML in descriptions, so OrbitKit uses one of the image slots for a size chart. OrbitKit will stitch together size charts for all of your offered products into a single image.
- You can configure how variations are presented to the customer.
- Etsy has a limit on the number of values a single variation can have. You can hit this by selecting too many colors, but it's hard to predict exactly how many colors are allowed. See the above document on variations.