Some platforms require a special chrome extension to connect your venue in OrbitKit with your account at the platform. This extension, built by OrbitKit, is called Airlock.
Install Airlock from the Chrome Web Store
After installing Airlock, you will have a little OrbitKit icon in your URL bar.
If you do not see the Airlock icon after the install, click on the puzzle icon in your URL bar ("Extensions") and pin OrbitKit Airlock:
Connect Your Venues
The process is the same for each platform that requires Airlock.
- Create a venue in OrbitKit that you want to connect to your account.
- Visit the platform you are trying to connect (eg, https://www.redbubble.com).
- Make sure you are logged in with the account you wish to connect.
- Click the Airlock icon in Chrome.
- Sign into Airlock/Chrome with the same Google Account that you use to log into OrbitKit.
- Pick the venue you created in step #1 and follow the instructions.
After connecting, you may need to reload your OrbitKit venue page to see the credentials and create blueprints.
There are special instructions if you need to use more than one account per platform (eg, more than one Redbubble account).
If you are having trouble signing into Chrome or are confused by the various identities and logins involved, read this.
Of course, if you are still having trouble, reach out in the support chat!